DDC Management is a fully integrated land development company based in Dayton, Ohio, with strategically located development offices in 11 cities, most notably in key growth cities such as Orlando, Nashville & Charlotte.
The lifecycle of land development and homebuilding begins with the acquisition of land for development of single-family lots, followed by the entitlement and engineering of the subject property, followed by the development of raw land into a finished lot, followed by the construction and sale of a single-family home.
- Legal/Financial/Engineering Due Diligence
- Fixed Contract with Homebuilder and Secure Deposit at closing
- Fully Entitled
- DDC to Design, Develop and Construct the Community
- Installation of streets, utilities, amenities; everything needed in order for Homebuilder to close on a Developed Lot
- Finished Lots are Sold to Homebuilder at Agreed Takedown Schedule
- Homebuilder Sells and Builds Homes for End User
- Capital Returned to Developer as Lots are Purchased
Our goal is to continue to build our capital base, to enable us to programmatically exploit the long-term attractiveness in the residential land development and homebuilding markets.